About the job
We have an exciting opportunity on our sales team, for someone who wants to match their skills with the hottest growing area in the financial services industry – ESG. You will be part of a very specialized, highly talented team whose mission is to create more sustainable, climate resilient investment portfolios. We are a fast-growing business with an innovative approach to sustainable investing that has won multiple industry awards. We have a very collegial atmosphere and offer flexible WFH. You will have a lot of autonomy and opportunity for personal and career growth in one of the fastest growing areas of the financial services industry, while collaborating with a global team in a mission-driven company.
What’s in it for you: As a key member of the sales team, you will have the opportunity to develop and manage our sales activities in the UK. A central part of the role is to improve and execute on our UK market strategy. The segment as well as other potential markets in focus for you will depend upon your experience, talent and interest.
- Working with the Head of Sales, improve and execute on a strategy to grow sales to asset managers and asset owners in the UK.
- Represent Impact Cubed at meetings with prospective clients, diagnosing their needs and conveying the value of our solutions.
- Work with clients to help them integrate impact data in their investment processes, support them in using the data and answer technical questions.
- At least 3+ years of sales experience in the financial services sector
- Understanding how ESG considerations are being applied within asset management
- Excellent English, both spoken and written.
- Ability to travel to offsite meetings
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated and results oriented
- Business acumen, good negotiation skills and persuasiveness
- Experience in working with a sustainable investment team or an ESG data provider
- Experience in selling ESG data to institutional investors
- CFA ESG
About Impact Cubed:
As a global provider of ESG analytics and investment solutions, Impact Cubed enables investors to build more sustainable portfolios with greater impact. We combine an award-winning approach to integrating impact into risk and return with technology-enhanced portfolio design and management. The outcome is a seamless approach to customized sustainable investing.
We use advanced technology that makes environmental, social and governance insights available for investors so they can make better informed investment decisions. We offer a full range of data and analytical services as well as bespoke solutions, working with some of the largest asset managers in the world. Our mission is to speed up the flow of capital to more sustainable business models.
Impact Cubed is headquartered in the UK and provides award-winning ESG solutions that are created by investors, for investors. Originally founded as Auriel Capital Management in 2004, we were one of the first absolute return fund managers to join the UN PRI (Principles of Responsible Investing) in 2007. Auriel and Impact Cubed merged in 2021 to provide a full range of ESG data and solutions spanning all asset classes and investment types. In 2022 Euroclear made an investment in Impact Cubed.
Our team includes experts in sustainable investing, finance, quantitative analysis, data science, technology, and mathematics. The digital, algorithmic approach we have created provides more timely, unbiased data on all dimensions of sustainability – and lets us do so in a way that is scalable and meaningful across all asset classes. Using our ready-made, customizable portfolio impact reports, investors are able to see and report on their alignment to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Impact Cubed is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.