Sales Managers (UK and North America roles available)
About the job: ESG is one of the hottest issues in the financial industry today, and as such, we are growing our talented Sales team.
As a Sales Manager, you will leverage existing ESG experience to be instrumental in growing our business, as part of a very specialised, highly talented team that wants to create powerful, positive societal change and help the world transition to a low-carbon economy.
We’re growing fast, and have just secured key investment from Europe’s largest financial infrastructure company, Euroclear – so have very exciting plans ahead.
- Working with the Head of Sales, improve and execute on a strategy to grow sales to asset managers, wealth managers and asset owners.
- Prospect, generate leads and write proposals; follow up on new business opportunities and set up meetings; plan and prepare presentations.
- Represent Impact Cubed at meetings with prospective clients, diagnosing their needs and conveying the value of our solutions.
- Work with clients to help them integrate impact data in their investment processes, support them in using the data and answer technical questions.
- At least 3+ years of sales experience selling to institutional asset managers and allocators in the financial services sector, in particular with the CIO, product management, and portfolio management roles.
- Understanding how financial markets operate.
- Experience working to a financial target.
- Excellent English, both spoken and written.
- Ability to travel to offsite meetings.
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Business acumen, good negotiation skills and persuasiveness.
- Understanding how ESG considerations are being applied within institutional asset management.
- Experience in working with a sustainable investment team or an ESG data provider.
- CFA ESG certificate.
Please send your cover letter and CV/resume to email@example.com. Please note in the subject line which regional role (US of UK) you are applying for.
About Impact Cubed
Impact Cubed is a London-based provider of ESG impact data and analytics solutions. Our data is factual and quantitative, offering a comprehensive and objective solution to the challenges posed by opaque and subjective ESG scores or ratings.
Our focus on outcome-based data ensures that institutional investors can make more informed investment decisions for their clients – and our online analytics platform allows for full exploration and analysis of our data, as well as the detail needed for increased regulatory scrutiny.
We can also create model portfolios that align with specific ESG values, reflecting our mission to accelerate the shift of capital towards a more sustainable future.
Impact Cubed is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, colour, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.